Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Heidi Klum's Tattoo Inside Arm

I like this. Every person since the last Emmy weekend is starting to see Heidi Klum tattoos that he has on the inside of his arm. Everyone makes a big deal about it. I for one think it is great. The reason people are making a big deal about it is because Heidi is considered one of the most beautiful models in the world. Thus, for some reason that means that he can not have tattoos. Well Heidi proved everyone wrong and got one and to be honest I think it looks great. And for all those out there who think tattoos take away from the beauty you see in Heidi and you will see that it really is not. The truth of the matter is Heidi has had this tattoo for a while now. I know this because I saw he was way back in May when he first left it. Heidi does not understand what the problem is about the tattoo, but since Sunday she has asked about it quit a bit.

This is what Heidi said about the interesting abstract type tattoo with three little stars.

"I've been since May and my husband. I always get married every year. It was our fourth wedding, and we want to have our names tattooed together."

"So, the name of my husband and our three children, their initials, in the (three) star," he added.

I personally think it is great that Heidi is passing it off as no big deal and he's right, no. I also think that no matter what language she got Seal's name in the very cold.


No comments:

Post a Comment